Saturday, February 11, 2012

Me and Mao Tse-Tung!

My first political experience was with Mao Tse-Tung on 1968-1969. What political experience in Sudan did not occur in China! I could see right now some surprise on the faces of my readers appreciated.

This was just before the second Sudanese military dictator Ga'far numbers came to power through his coup May 25, 1969.

I was at the end of my middle school and about to receive the results of examinations of school time.

I read lots of books of Mao's Red Army during the second democracy in the history of Sudan.

It was called democracy, but I was not sure if it was real!

I always have a lot of points in our understanding of DEMOCRACY Sudan and practice, because the three times of what they call democracy in Sudan has led to the dictatorship. So what is the probability?!

Well, earlier that year of my age in middle school, I had a lot of Respect for Mao Tse-Tung so I wore one of his medals on my beautiful Red T-shirt just over his heart.

I came in this way to school one evening and found the door to my room closed. Just before I put my hand on doorknop, I heard heavy footsteps and the voice of the headmaster coming down the aisle. I pushed the door open and entered the class room to hear some of the students singing and dancing to see one of them.

At that specific time, and just as I held my index finger on his lips, saying, "Shhh," the headmaster came in, looked like an eagle and took full "perspective." Everything, even the small details. He was a member of "the right of a party more of government.

The student who was dancing was the son of a well-known figure in the Islamic city. And I carried the thoughts of Mao are a child of a member of the famous trade unionist. Most of my classmates were middle class, with the exception of a few who were aristocrats.

So when the headmaster heard the music, as she danced there and fixed his eyes on Mao Tse-Tung on my chest, got crazy enough to pull Mao until my T-shirt came in pieces of fat on hand.

I was not afraid at all even if harvested every school morning to lecture students about this event and punching us. Cut each of us very hard 30 times in front of all students.

It happened in the second round of what they call democracy in Sudan!

So for this reason and other points of political logic, I say, the Sudan does not know democracy as what is so called independence!

We have so far political right there two categories consisting of: 1 - the military dictatorship! and 2 - Civil Dictatorship!

And since the civil dictatorship built his majority mechanic employed by the climate of illiteracy, which still affects the very simple and traditional Sudanese Islamic emotions by an alleged Islamic extremism.

So the army has given its climax three times to bring militant adventuerers those in power. The army took over power, not to correct this situation, but to be more aggressive and fundamentalist.

Today the third dictatorial military regime plays the political game very wise, importing the same emotions and Muslims to use against the innocent people of Sudan and its neighbors and the world.

Author Copyright © 2005 Khalid Osman

No comments:

Post a Comment