Monday, May 14, 2012

American arrested in the Russian Compound

I was never arrested. I was arrested when I faithfully reported to the police at 9:00 Monday morning, January 9, 1996 (day before my birthday) the day after the Jerusalem Post published an article on the cover to shed light on what they were doing in the dark.

After my initial interrogation of six and a half hours on Thursday before, I reported as requested, to the police station Friday morning, Saturday morning, Sunday morning, then Monday morning the man who was actually nice to me, said His name was Moshe, was ordered to serve a deportation order. He expected me to sign it and upset, I purposely dropped the accursed paper from my hands and dropped to the ground where it belonged! I refused to sign it.

They put me in that prison called Russian Compound, built hundreds of years ago by the Turks, and then was shot by members of the Israeli parliament, saying that should be culled! I was in a cell made for ten one time we had twenty one people in it, with mats lying on the floor and squashed bugs on the walls and me But everyone (thank God) had bruises on them from their bites!

We had a "bath" for all of us in that cell: it was literally a hole in the floor and the shower pipe (no shower) was little more than that hole, and a dirty sink, and all had practically beg for toilet paper. I was there for more than two weeks before being deported after being brought before the Jerusalem magistrate (who refused to release me, being represented by famous Israeli lawyer Naftali Warzberger), and then before the Israeli High Court I agree that there was no reason you should 'T have been released, there was no risk of flight, but now were just going to deport me because my request was denied citizenship.

The Temple Mount Faithful paid for all my legal expenses, recognizing the entire trial was political and religious persecution against all of us, yet the left target little ol 'me!

Is it a crime to have an abiding love for Israel? To believe what is written in the Law and the Prophets concerning the Temple and our responsibility to build it? To mourn that has not yet been done? As the Jerusalem Talmud states: "every generation, when the Temple was not built as if the Temple were destroyed in it ...." It is not an emblem of the state of Israel is a gold menorah between two gold olive branches?

I stay in exile, banished from the Earth I love, because my hope, prayer and dream is for Israel to fulfill what the symbol represents: the Temple and the fate of Israel be a light to all nations?

No comments:

Post a Comment