Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Racial segregation in 1969

I was in a school where racial segregation seemed to be the best thing since sliced bread. For them. Why do black girls had total control over our entire environment and all the boys were in their section of the playground. The black girls were somehow in the diffusion map war zone egalitarian. I was the "journalist". I wandered the playground, interviewing every segregated group on it. There were the black girls who jumped rope as if it were out goin 'style. There were white girls who had to bow to the Goddess of Jumping, the master of black girls. Everyone was in it amusing. I did not cause any of the "events" that happened there, I just entered each section of the playground girl girls segregated, as I interviewed each of them was Alex Hailey or something, the ghost writer who helped Malcolm X write his book.

I'll never make it this far in life ...

I also took my glasses knocked off when I cursed African tried to go to the playground and to interview the boy. They had a playground not being racist. We had a racist tallist, shortest, Jewest, Christian, playground fat girl being segregated, and somehow, if it meant something to us that we were evil incarnate, who worked for everyone else but me . Me? Nuh uh.

No section fat girl in the playground. All the girls were preparing for an unknown area called Basic Training for Viet Nam, I think. Were to maintain their figures.

I had to go to each section of the segregated playground, interviewing every evil queen loser about it, because the black girls were winning our negativity Playground.

How I spent my life, I became the heroic Lost Girl Journalist in it. Yes, there is now Jeanne Emerson, is not it? I've never been able to become a great journalist white male.

Before I saw the Black Girl section, three black girls there, saw them jumping 'double Dutch rope like sixty, and I said, "I can not do, what's up with that? I know what. There is a section of I can play in the playground "I had a limp wrist at them and said aloud:" Oh, jus tha 'them', and moved to the white girls who were jumping rope. They hated me because they had completely forgotten what they were doing while being forced to do so.

It was not even Double Dutch, and I still could not manage. I've missed a bit 'teeny, and moved on. For I was the fat girl, I always new there, and there was this fat girl in the playground section. But as I passed I headed down to the boy's section of the playground, and as I walked towards thinking They would not mind a guy with white hair blacks saw me, and threw the ball as hard as he could be .

It 'been a basketball and zoom straight in the face and knocked his glasses because they do not hit very hard after all. I started to cry, myself included, and took my glasses. There was no glasses on the playground section. I put my glasses back and continued, as my part of her Indian and part black self woke up and knew it was not Jesus Christ the Lord. I sighed. I would tell them something, somehow, but I did not know what. Some say I never did.

I moved on. At the end there was the tall girl section of the playground. As I already explained the courage, I have probably left in the Catholic girls high. Dunno. I have left under certain conditions, conditional on what I do not know. When I admitted I favored the Indians, especially Indian leaders, I have thrown out.

Wow. I move next to the Jewish and Christian segregated or mostly Jews or any section of it, the leaf of its Jewish section now, you know Christians who read both books ... I hung out with them for this:

Miss Lucy had a steamboat
The steamboat had a bell
Miss Lucy went to heaven
The steamboat went to hello
Operator, give me number nine
And if I log off
You kick up the backside
The refrigerator
There was a piece of glass
Miss Lucy sat upon
It broke just ask me
No more questions
I'll tell you more lies ...

So I added the last line, yes, yes. What was the guys in the room ----
chocolate cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment